Hively Opens Family Resource Center, Appoints Executives
There is a growing body of research which shows that effective DEI practices can promote a more positive organizational culture, which can influence the nonprofit’s ability to achieve impact on the people and communities they serve. This organization has not provided information regarding the diversity, equity and inclusion practices it is presently implementing. Charity Navigator believes nonprofit organizations implementing effective DEI policies and practices can enhance a nonprofit’s decision-making, staff motivation, innovation, and effectiveness. The Hively Family Resource Center features multiple sections to support Tri-Valley families in need, like the Community Closet that provides new and gently used clothing, shoes, books, housewares and early literacy materials. The Food Pantry offers food and other basic nutrition necessities, and the Diaper Pantry provides diapers and wipes to enrolled families free-of-charge. "Hively has a long tradition of supporting our families and community members. For years, we distributed diapers, clothes, toys and other items from a few spare offices at our previous headquarters in Pleasanton," Hekl added.
- Members get payouts from donations to their bank account within 2 days, early access to new products, donor contact information, and more.
- Shruti Agarwal, president of the Livermore Family Child Care Association and a child care provider, thanked Hively for helping and keeping her day care business open during the pandemic, even as many were forced to close their doors.
- This policy protects the organization and by extension those it serves, when it is considering entering into a transaction that may benefit the private interest of an officer, director and/or key employee of the organization.
- Our points system helps you to identify and acknowledge your top performers and feedback notifications help you catch issues as they happen and step in when needed.
- In Give Lively, they identified a mechanism for sustainably leveraging their resources to help meet the development needs of a very broad group of potential beneficiaries.
- As a result, the Finance & Accountability score for Hively is outdated and the overall rating may not be representative of its current operations.
Sign up to be among the first to get our daily local news headlines sent to your inbox for free. She said there are plans to expand Hively mental health services, currently only in San Leandro, into the Tri-Valley area "in the next year, including Pleasanton and Dublin locations, and services will include individual, family and group therapy." "Hively is grateful for the partnership and funding from the city of Pleasanton, the city of Dublin, and our generous community donors who help make the Hively Family Resource Center possible," she said. Hekl spoke at the April 22 ribbon-cutting hosted by the Dublin and Pleasanton chambers of commerce, applauding the community involvement in launching the new resource center. Whether you’re using feedback to drive culture change, refine your product or services or increase customer retention, Hively has you covered.
Not Currently Scored
The event was attended by several representatives from the Dublin, Pleasanton and Livermore city councils as well as State Assemblymember Rebecca Bauer-Kahan (D-Orinda). Local leaders join Hively officials to cut the ceremonial ribbon at the event on April 22. Hively’s smileys are a friendly and engaging way for your customers to leave feedback with just one click. You can collect feedback simply and inexpensively by adding the Hively snippet to your email signature, or via direct feedback requests sent from Hively. Hively is the simplest tool for gathering customer feedback we’ve ever used.
GoFundMe protects your donation
Below you can find more information about the metrics we currently evaluate in this beacon and their relevance to nonprofit performance. Hively is currently not eligible for a Leadership & Adaptability score because we have not received its L&A survey responses. This policy protects the organization and by extension those it serves, when it is considering entering into a transaction that may benefit the private interest of an officer, director and/or key employee of the organization. Charity Navigator looks for at least 3 board members, with more than 50% of those members identified as independent .
Need Help Finding or Paying for Child Care?
We explored all of our options and Give Lively was by far the best. Members gain full and free access to all of our digital fundraising products. Launch fundraising campaigns in minutes with beautiful, customizable and responsive donation pages. Encourage friendly competitive giving with a ranked view of your Peer-to-Peer fundraising activity.