We take on big problems
One of the world’s most important problems is making sure that every country has access to healthcare. The Gates Foundation and its partners are working tirelessly on this goal, one we all share. We take on some of the worst diseases in order to either eradicate them or bring them firmly under control so countries can protect their populations’ healths with a foundation for better future generations.
We have real impact
The Task Force for Global Health is an independent nonprofit organization based in the United States and Ethiopia with a focus on eliminating diseases, protecting populations. Since their founding in 1984, they only take projects that can be solved through powerful global collaborations because it’s part of what they do best: solving problems.
Our Vision and Values
We are values-driven. We value the lives of all people and believe they should have access to equitable services that lead to healthier lives.
We solve large-scale health problems by:
- Forging partnerships that catalyze action and change lives;
- Applying innovative thinking and rigorous science; and
- Practicing deep compassion for the people whom we serve.
Our Core Values:
- Collaboration – We believe that partnerships are essential, and that organizations working together have a much greater impact.
- Global Health Equity and Social Justice – We work to provide all people, especially the world’s poor, with opportunities to lead healthy, productive lives.
- Stewardship – We pride ourselves in the wise and judicious management of the resources entrusted to us.
- Consequential Compassion – We link compassion to effective actions by being aware of the suffering of others, understanding the causes of that suffering, and engaging in informed actions to alleviate it.
Current company information
|TOP PERSON||David A. Ross|